JOB OVERVIEW: The purpose of the Production Associate I is to safely perform whatever work may be required in an efficient and effective manner, with an especially close eye on the quality insisted upon by our customers. This is an entry level position performing entry level work. This work might entail assembly, order pulling, material handling (by hand or pallet jack), box crushing, block cutting, sewing, and/or janitorial/custodial, or all the above.
Production Associate I PT (29 hours per week or less/earned PTO and 4 hr. holiday pay)
Production Associate I FT (30 hours per week or more/full benefits)
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Prefer one year’s experience working in a production setting (assembly, operations, warehousing) or in the janitorial field.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to stand for entire work shift if needed.
- Must have no evidence of founded abuse or criminal activity on annual background checks.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and to accurately apply these skills on the job.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and training.
- Reliability with regards to attendance.
- Ability to interact with clients and Agency personnel in a professional manner.
- Ability to follow the Agency Confidentiality Policy.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, DOL and other safety standards as they pertain to production needs and operation of the facility.
- Perform work as assigned daily.
- Report all production, inventory, and facility issues to Production Director or area supervisor as quickly as possible.
- Report all issues and concerns with production and facility equipment and tools to Production Director as quickly as possible.
- Janitorial: Follow schedule as closely as possible. Clean as needed beyond schedule.
- Complete all essential training in CROSSROADS required time frame.
- Exemplifies the CROSSROADS “Our Way” standards of behavior.