1. How do I qualify for admission to do contract work, or to live in one of the residential facilities?
Must be 18 years old, have a documented disability, and funding source. See brochure on web site for complete criteria.
2. How do I get a quote from CROSSROADS, INC.?
Contact us at 563-263-3545 or Click Here to tell us your needs and get further information on the process.
3. What work capabilities do you have to offer to local employers?
- Small Machine Operations
- Shredding/Document Destruction
- Various Types of Packaging
- Assembly Work
- Industrial Sewing
4. How do you meet quality standards?
We have documented quality measures in place. Our clients work with close supervision, and work is quality checked. We have worked with satisfied local businesses since 1970.
5. What would a family member need to bring along to work each day?
A lunch bag with an ice pack, money to purchase pop or snacks, personal needs and medications as required
6. What if my family member needs medication during the day?
Over half of our staff are Certified Medication Managers, and can assist.
7. What type of training does CROSSROADS, INC. staff receive?
We provide all required OSHA, HCBS, and CARF trainings. In addition, other training is provided as needs arise, including computer software, supervision, train- the- trainer, etc.
8. What will my family member gain from being at CROSSROADS, INC.?
We provide opportunities to learn job skills, socialization, self-esteem, independence, integration, and a pay check!
9. What does the future hold for CROSSROADS, INC.?
We have an increasing number of production contracts, a dedicated staff, and a number of opportunities which are still in progress. The future looks bright!
10. Why should I choose CROSSROADS, INC.?
We provide specialized opportunities for people with various skill levels, in a safe environment, helping each to reach their greatest potential. We have a dedicated and caring staff, who have a heart for the work they do. Our work benefits the clients as well as the community.
11. How can I help your organization, or get involved?
CROSSROADS, INC. gladly accepts monetary donations from our community. We are a tax exempt, 501(c) (3) organization, so your donations will be charitable contributions for tax purposes. We will make the most of your donation, using it wisely to continue to provide services to those in the community who will benefit.
Contact Jim Hayes
, Executive Director, at 563-263-3545, for more information.
If you need further information, feel free to contact any member of our Leadership Team:
- Randy Russell, Operations/Production Manager, x112
- Amy Scott, Organizational Employment Services Manager, x105
- Tiffany Hood, Supported Community Living Manager, x121
- Kyle Avis, Sales Manager, x106
- Kathleen Moore, Day Habilitation Manager, x107
- Connie Wilson-Kral, Accounting Manager, x102